San Diego Solar Power Contractors & Electricians
- Superior service since 1984
- Residential & commercial
- 200+ five-star customer reviews
- Open 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
- $77 electric service special
- Fast, courteous, and reliable
Request a Quote or Service
San Diego Commercial Solar Energy Systems
reduce | hedge | save
Jamar Power Systems is one of the most experienced commercial solar energy systems contractors in San Diego County. No job is too large. We have over 18 years experience in commercial solar energy systems installations and repairs.
We put our money where our mouth is and have installed solar panels on our own roof and have been enjoying the sun powering a good portion of our own electricity usage ever since.
30% federal income tax credits are available for commercial solar energy systems.
Commercial solar systems are also eligible for accelerated depreciation over five years. Consult your tax advisor.
Combine that with the federal tax credits, lower-cost solar energy than you’re paying SDG&E, and hedging that energy expense against inflation, and most businesses find themselves with a very attractive return on investment.
Check out San Diego’s solar map to see how much solar is growing throughout the county.
Businesses Can Save with Solar Power in 3 Ways:
1. Reduce demand charges: solar power allows your business to reduce electricity demand charges, these are very significant charges you’re paying SDG&E for how much load you might turn on at one time.
Demand charges make up between 30-50% of your commercial electric bill in most cases.
You can greatly reduce this load through the use of a commercial solar energy system and dramatically reduce those demand charges.
2. Reduced kWh cost ($/kWh): solar energy will reduce your basic cost per kilowatt hour ($/kWh) versus what SDG&E is charging you.
3. Hedge against inflation. All energy you buy from SDG&E is subject to annual rate increases. All energy offset by solar power would unaffected by utility company rate increases.
Payback on commercial solar energy systems are usually between 3 to 10 years, depending on nearly infinite variables.
You owe it to your business to investigate if solar power is a smart choice for your business.
It all starts with a FREE solar energy vs SDG&E analysis. Contact us today to get started toward seeing a sunnier and more profitable future for your business.
Jamar Power Systems provides turnkey solar energy systems services including:
- FREE solar energy analysis for commercial buildings
- pre-sale site structural analysis
- interconnection with utility
We use only high-quality solar panels and inverters with the best warranties. They vary by job size. Manufacturers we have used are:
- Enphase Energy
- commercial solar shades
- commercial solar carports
Contact us today to claim a FREE solar energy analysis for your business.
Places we like in San Diego CA
FAVORITE PLACES IN SAN DIEGO FOR FAMILY
FAVORITE RESTAURANTS IN SAN DIEGO:
Hash House A Go Go (best brunch in SD?)
OTHER SAN DIEGO LINKS:
Get Your FREE Estimate Today
Contact us at (619) 448-7770
Request A Quote or Service
Follow Us On Social